how it will end. how it will end.

Wonderful

I dunno what to say....it was funny, beautifully drawn, deep....really inspiring
really REALLY good job. there should be more flashes as thought out (or NOT as thought out)as this.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

The philosophy of Arfenhouse?

You know...if someone sat down, watched this movie several times then started writing, i'm sure they could squeeze a religion out of this. Billy, the epitome of a hated flash artist, was a great touch too. looking forward to arfenhouse three and your other "better drawn" flashes.

Hungry Like The Wolf Hungry Like The Wolf

great!

great animation.....great characters....great story line.... i can tell you worked hard on this! congrats on a flash well done! looking forward to your next one!

CHU CHU CHU CHU

great

funny and hyper. the song is FUNKY FRIZ-ESH! make more.

Peanut Man: The Curse Peanut Man: The Curse

The best ever!

oh yeah.....oh yeah that's good.

Wrong Impression: Mikey Wrong Impression: Mikey

Nice try, but its shite.

no offense guy, you probably tried hard on this, and the drawings are sweet, but the song and the plot are donkey balls. and what were the drawings other than mikey and bb hood for? anyways nice try.

Xiao Xiao Cityplaza Xiao Xiao Cityplaza

NOTHING NEW

it's basically the same as xiao xiao 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc

MAX PAYNE 3D MAX PAYNE 3D

better than ziao ziao

its about time that we got a stick figure movie that can measure up to ziao ziao. continue . make more payne!

Harry Potter/DBZ 2 Harry Potter/DBZ 2

Kick arse!

First one was too spontanious, but this was just right. Make more like it. The extra Star Wars bits had me crackin up.

ImageNation responds:

Thanks this one was actually thought out the other was was just messing around and throwing everything we could think of into a cartoon. guess it pays to plan ahead:) thanks again

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

shiznit

all your base was in egm magazine too, ur famous dude!